Scroll down to review game schedule and site directions
2018 U12 Fall LIFHA League – 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Graders
All abilities encouraged to join this league. Players learn the game of field hockey in a fun stress free environment.
REGISTRATION closed –
Strong Island Field Hockey
PO Box 3335
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Includes: 5 games, referees, practice, pinnie, Clinic- Adelphi
- Team will compete against other clubs from either Nassau or Suffolk counties
- Certified Officials will officiate all games
- Adelphi Clinic – Tentatively October 14th 1 pm – 4 pm
- 5 Sunday Game schedule
- Field Size Modified field with 7 players vs. 7 players (this includes the goalie)
- End of Season Play Day – November 18th
- Schedule will be posted on the strong island website
You must be under 12 years of age on January 1, 2019 to participate in this league. All levels of ability are encouraged to join.
Players provide all equipment: outdoor stick, shin guard, mouth guard, goggles, and cleats/sneakers at all times. LIFHA provides a reversible team jersey. Players should wear the jersey, black shorts mouth guard and goggles to all games.
Port Jefferson Sporting Goods offers all Strong Island members 10% discount on in stock FH equipment – http://www.fhockeyzone.com/
Participants must be current USAFH members – AFFILIATED WITH STRONG ISLAND. This is an additional on line $25 fee with USA Field Hockey. When you register, it will ask you what club; this is where you indicate Strong Island. Proof of membership is required to register – https://webpoint.usfieldhockey.com/wp/Memberships/Join.wp
End of Season Play Day***Date change
November 18th 9 am – 10 am
Medford Athletic Field