Scroll down to review game schedule and site directions
2017 U12 Fall LIFHA League – 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Graders.
All abilities encouraged to join this league. Players learn the game of field hockey in a fun stress free environment.
Registration closed – Contact Players interested contact Mary at email@example.com
Strong Island Field Hockey
PO Box 3335
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Includes: 5 games, referees, practice, pinnie, Clinic- Adelphi
- Team will compete against other clubs from either Nassau or Suffolk counties
- Certified Officials will officiate all games
- Adelphi Clinic – October `
- 5 Sunday Game schedule – Beginning September 17th
- Field Size Modified field with 7 players vs. 7 players (this includes the goalie)
- 1 practice at Sachem East HS- TBA.
- Schedule will be posted on the strong island website
You must be under 12 years of age on January 1, 2018 to participate in this league. All levels of ability are encouraged to join.
Players provide all equipment: outdoor stick, shin guard, mouth guard, goggles, and cleats/sneakers at all times. LIFHA provides a reversible team jersey. Players should wear the jersey, black shorts mouth guard and goggles to all games.
Port Jefferson Sporting Goods offers all Strong Island members 10% discount on in stock FH equipment – http://www.fhockeyzone.com/
Participants must be current USAFH members – AFFILIATED WITH STRONG ISLAND. This is an additional on line $25 fee with USA Field Hockey. When you register, it will ask you what club; this is where you indicate Strong Island. Proof of membership is required to register – https://webpoint.usfieldhockey.com/wp/Memberships/Join.wp
November 5th Sachem East HS Turf Field – 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Directions to Sites(Click)